lunes, 30 de julio de 2012

diary entry

dear diary:
                Today some rare men came with some guns and told us that now our country was an English colony I didn't understand but I saw all my family crying for the first time.
Since that day in college they started to say that we had to speak English and they told us that we didn't talk about pan.
Noe we can't be free as before, our flag isn't the sam, our president isn't the same.
Now we belong to the queen, and now we don't have an hymn.
Please god Pan, help our people, helpour country. If not nobody will pray for you.
Before the English men, all the books were sacred, all the trees and the nature.
I am very worried; I don't know what well happen with us, what well happen to the churchesof Pan.
The radio noticed that many people are missing, many people die each day, some of my favourite books are proibited.
My father also said that I don't have to say out laud that the British people are bad and talk about India. Y am very worried: I promise I will write tomorrow.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario