martes, 9 de agosto de 2011

formal letter

Dear Dr.Flyvender:
                              I am writing this letter to inform you that I own your machine but i don´t now how to use it.
If you can help me I will be very pleased, and can you also tell me how to build it ?
I  look forward to meeting you, so you can tell me  how it works  in my house, only if you agree, if you agree here you have my address of my house, San martin 846, I hope you can come , when you arrive do not touch de bell because it doesn't work, so clap. I to meeting you. yours sincerely


                                                                                                                    Federico

1 comentario:

  1. You respected the number of paragraphs, but you've made some punctuation, spelling and typing mistakes. Next time revise before publishing.

    ResponderEliminar