martes, 10 de mayo de 2011

informal letter

Dear Mr.Hide,
                        I´m writing this letter to you because I want you out of my body.I don´t want you here. I kill people, I don´t  want, and now I ´m sad because  I realized that I knew those people. So if you don´t go out of my body . I´m going to talk with the police or I will make a potion that is going to kill you with out killing me, I know, that is evil but I had enough of it, the other way is to kill myself and I don´t want that because I want to live.I hope you understand please
           
                                                                                                           See you later your friend
                                                                                                                       Dr.Jeckyll

2 comentarios:

  1. Esta muy bueno.Mucha imaginación me gusto, mejor que vi

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Great job! You have few mistakes and you were very creative. Well done!

    ResponderEliminar